Wednesday, September 26, 2007

So Lazy

I have been spoiled by the immediacy of MSN messenger & text messaging on my phone lately. Anyway, school is better. I have settled into my routine. We have 5 hours of French a day. FIVE HOURS. For those five hours I must pay attention because the teachers know I know French. Some of my other classes like science & math are also in French, so I must pay semi-attention there too. Then, finally there is glorious Turkish class where I can text anyone I want for a whole hour. English class is also welcomed because I actually understand what is going on!! We have computer class but it is stupid. One day this girl spent the whole hour showing me pictures of Hillary Duff. Interesting... And gym is the most retarded class in the world. We do these military typed formations & then have another hour to just walk around or play foosball. I seriously dont get it.
I played ping pong at school with some girls who were (GASP) 16 today. We're getting closer to my own age. In Turkey, everyone turns one year older on New Years Day. For example, I am born in 1990, so no matter what day of the year it is in 2007, I am still 17. They dont wait for theyre birthdays.

No comments: