Monday, January 14, 2008

Pamukkale

Friday night Kyl, Janelle, Alex & I went to a dinner with the NATO-run church. It was really nice. We ate dinner & talked, then played a rowdy game of Trivial Pursuit with some of them. After that, Alex & I went out with Tabs & Beth until it was time to go home.

The next day, bright & early, we were off to Pamukkale. We made a hundred different stops on the way, for places of minor historical importance. Finally we got to our hotel & got to swim in the red water hot springs. The usual shenanigans ensued & it was a really good time. The next day, we were sooo tired, but we got to see the white water hot springs too. These were just from afar, which is a bit disappointed. Then we went to Aphrodesias, an ancient city from the Roman Empire. There is a stadium so big you can see it from space.

However I caught a cold, so now I'm a little bit... ehhhhhh. Yesterday I stayed home from school but I had to go today, unfortunately. I'll get throught it.

No comments: