Merhaba!
Semester break has unfortunately come & gone. We went to Istanbul for the first 5 days of it. It was amazing. I'm seriously jealous of anyone who gets put there on exchange. Its so old, so the architecture is incredible. & the sights were pretty great too. Istanbul is a perfect mix of cosmopolitan life & traditional Turkey. I think its a city everyone should see before they die.
Other than that, my break was pretty good. Tabitha stayed with my family for most of it, which was fun. We had some good nights out on the town & thoroughly took advance of our ability to sleep until 2pm everyday.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment