Yesterday after school, Alex & I went to see the ending of Sleeping Dogs Lie. We borrowed it from my host mom but the dvd skipped so badly at the end that we had to go to the theatre to finish it. I don't want to say I was disappointed... but it was certainly interesting.
Then, we met with Mina & she & I went to the Opera. I had never been before, but decided to go because my school was taking us on a discounted price. It was Manan Lescaut, a french opera with Turkish subtitles. Goody. We couldn't understand a single thing, but had lots of fun sitting in the back & throwing up the "rock on" symbols during each applause. We also occupied our time by doing quite a few dances in our seats, etc. Don't worry, I don't think anyone saw us. We were in a little box with my philosophy teacher... and I think she already knows we're crazy.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Britton,
It was great to read your blog. It sounds like you are having a good time, and some great experiences. It is enjoyable to read about the things you are doing. Thanks for keeping us informed.
Love you, Grandma Ginny & Grandpa too.
Post a Comment