As I am getting a bit bored here, I have been looking towards some further travel opportunities. I know people who are going to Italy & also Spain in the spring & I really want to go. Being in Turkey, we do not have a lot of opportunities to see the rest of Europe. Its far to travel & because its not part of the EU, its hard for our chaperones to obtain visas. While Rotary is giving us some amazing chances to see Turkey, I hope I can make it to some parts of Western/Eastern Europe.
Also on the 17th we are going to Ankara, which should be interesting, & then I might go to Istanbul twice in December!
Im really excited for that. I just hope I can take advantage of all opportunities.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey girl I am so proud of you email me sometime at ...Love you
Post a Comment