Enjoyed all the pictures, and getting acquainted with your friends. The landscape pictures are beautiful too. I think Thanksgiving and your birthday was a lot of fun for you all. The brand name on the canned sweet potatoes you used, is a brand here in the states too. Can you believe that!
I'm a senior in high school who lives in IZMIR, TURKEY!!
A guide to Rotary terms:
Inbound - me, at this time. I am IN Izmir.
Outbound - the students who are preparing to go out. I was an outound before I left.
Rebound - students who have gone & come back. I will be a Rebound.
3 comments:
Enjoyed all the pictures, and getting acquainted with your friends. The landscape pictures are beautiful too. I think Thanksgiving and your birthday was a lot of fun for you all. The brand name on the canned sweet potatoes you used, is a brand here in the states too. Can you believe that!
Love you, Grandma Ginny
You took some stunning pics.....I hope that you get many more travel opportunities while you are there. We miss you back home.
I love these photos! So cool. You have some really nice friends and you all look so happy. Such an adventure.
The turkey dinner looked really good!
Post a Comment