There was a bombing in Izmir. Only one person died & nine were injured. I barely heard anything about it. It was out in the suburbs, whereas I live in the city center. Strange...
I'm a senior in high school who lives in IZMIR, TURKEY!!
A guide to Rotary terms:
Inbound - me, at this time. I am IN Izmir.
Outbound - the students who are preparing to go out. I was an outound before I left.
Rebound - students who have gone & come back. I will be a Rebound.
1 comment:
Thanks for posting the pictures. It helps us identify with what you are writing on your blog, your friends, and the terrain.
Your mom & dad are coming over for supper tonight. Your dad had some leftovers to share with us. Sounds good, and no cooking for me. :)
Love you, and miss your sweet, smiling face.
Post a Comment